eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Frontend Developer (Investment Cafe)
Department : Technology
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products. While you will be acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast growing Private Equity industry – and Alternative Investments in general – you will also evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers get rewarded with faster career developments and new opportunities.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) offering, Number 1 leader on its market with half million users and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
As a member of a multi-skills Squad (Product Owner, Developers, Testers, Documentation Writer, CI/CD Engineer, Agile Coach, etc.), your responsibility will be to:
- Take an active part in all the phases of our SDLC :
- Design and develop brand new features as well as investigate and fix defects
- Deliver new versions as well as continue to improve our CI/CD pipeline further
- Act as an expert consultant to our Support Departments by resolving complex situations, defining short term workarounds or solutions as well as designing and delivering longer term improvements
- eFront Investment Café is composed on multiple modules, implemented in a wide range of technologies. Your exposure to a particular set of technology will depend on the module you will be working on.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- HTML5 (React, Redux, Knowout.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass, Less, etc.)
- Web / Application Servers (Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IIS)
- Source Management (Git, Gerrit)
- CI-CD (Azure DevOps, TFS, Maven, Jenkins)
- Code Quality (SonarQube, BlackDuck)
- Cloud Providers
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ELB, etc.)
- Azure (App Service, Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, API Management, Service Bus, Blob Storage, etc.)
- Monitoring / Production Operations (NewRelic, Splunk, Logstash)
- Security (MFA, SSO)
Required Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Being able to efficiently communicate in English
- A creative mindset and a great taste for innovation are strong pluses
Good analytical skills and/or a strong mathematical background are pluses as well
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!