Frontend Engineer - Mid.Level*
As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 Namicslers is correspondingly divers. The choice is yours: creation, technology, project management or consulting. Location? Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
We love agility and at the same time we can only work as agile as our customers are. Every project is unique - not only because of that. Do you fancy the adventure of working in both worlds? Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
Your day as Frontend Engineer*
- Use state-of-art technologies like ES6, TypeScript and React
- Setup modern build systems with Node.js, Webpack or other suitable tools
- Contribute on our internal tools and frameworks and help keeping them up to date
- Work with predefined code standards and maintain the code quality at a high level
- Keep staying up to date with your technology stack at internal workshops and conferences
- Pick both: your hard and software that you’re the most comfortable with
Your profile as Frontend Engineer*
- 1-3 years of Professional experience with Frontend technology
- Experience with web standards, understanding and/or working with Backend technologies (JSP, REST)
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Determination to learn and further develop; team player & contributor
- Customer orientation
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training, for example as an IT specialist application development or comparable
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and verbal)
Your advantages with Namics
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)