LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Belgrade and Kiev. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare, founded by early product and growth staff from Facebook, is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare's clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn and Skype.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our Frontend team and help them continue enhancing the rich UI component stack and foundation. Your job will be to take our highly innovative creative concepts and build them with as much creativity and precision as they were designed. You should have a very good understanding of UX best practices and will play an important role as an integrated part of our team. You care about pixel perfection and bring innovative design and interaction ideas to the table every day. You will take ownership and hopefully pride of your own work and will be give a chance to do so daily.
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with technologies and tools used in web app development
- Knowledge of web app optimization techniques and best practices
- Knowledge and good understanding of distributed systems and microservices
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Ability to work with CSS precompilers: SCSS/LESS
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Lua, Scala, Java
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmin, Karma, Nightwatch.js, etc.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes
- Experience interacting with different databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Hands-on experience using Docker
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.