- We are a remote team creating software that manage the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- The platform you will work on is focused on taking the best practices from legacy medical systems and creating a single cloud web platform in which the entire clinical trial imaging process can be implemented.
- The vision of the platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work so that our customers can focus on developing new treatments and therapies.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform will be used by doctors, nurses, managers, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- You will be part of a small cross functional team (1-2 front-end engineers, 1-2 back-end engineers, manual and auto QA, scrum master) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers and designers. You will also work closely with software architects who are leading the development of a particular microservices.
- You will participate in 2 week sprints to produce product increments
- You will participate in our agile rituals to showcase the work, ask questions and help improve the process
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Working on new feature development of a novel microservice based medical imaging platform
- Help create stable and maintainable code base by working with the team on conventions, shared libraries, optimal build process, code standards and excellent test suite
- Help improve code quality through writing unit and integration tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- You will work with latest languages, frameworks and AWS services and Docker
- You will develop front facing features using Angular
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
It would be great if you would have:
- 4+ years of experience in Software development
- Experience with large scale software projects, source control, continuous integration, documentation
- Broad technical knowledge of the full technology stack (Preferred Angular & .NET (Core))
- Demonstrable experience with ASP.Net (MVC, Web API), C#, RESTful Web Service API
- Experience with AWS CI/CD, Kubernetes is a plus
- Good understanding and experience working with Microservice Architecture is a plus
- Experience working with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL. Working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Redis would be a plus
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (e.g. GitLab or similar) is a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Excellent self-organization skills and work autonomy
We think it is a plus if
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Being a part of fast-growing med-tech industry
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.