How We Work
- We are a 100% distributed company. Our team members work from wherever they choose to live and we regularly get together in nice locations all over Europe for fun and a bit of work. Please note that we meet somewhere in Europe, so you should be within reasonable flight time from major European cities.
- We work in small teams, focused on shipping products in 4-6 week cycles.
- We always strive to improve ourselves and the way we work, so we like to experiment with new tools and new ways of working. Sometimes it works out, sometimes we fail, but we always learn a lot during the process.
- We are highly result-oriented and are looking for people who are too.
- You take on full responsibility for your projects and its results. In return, we give you a lot of freedom and independence to shape your daily work.
- We strongly believe in transparency, so we share (almost) every information within the company and even open source it in our handbook.
- We discuss issues openly and directly with each other and bring them up as soon as we notice them.
- We highly value the opinions of our team members and make decisions based on data, not hierarchy. Your voice counts, but you might not be right every time.