- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing complete front-end applications based on client's requirements
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code; participating in code reviews
- Estimating tasks and participating in team daily sync-ups
- Daily communication with the client through e-mails, conf calls, IM, etc.
- Collaborating with QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets client's standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Match your profile
- Minimum 4 years of experience on similar position
- Experience with Spring Boot framework (Java + Kotlin) and microservices
- Use of various technologies, such as Java, Chef, AWS, Azure, AEM.
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant in fulfilling daily duties
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- XP experience
- Frequent communication with client
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline – XL Release/Jenkins
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with Azure cloud
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 7000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance?
- Company sponsored trainings
- Domestic and international conferences
- Workshops and education
- English classes
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2021.