About the project
The project is a mobile web app focused on helping US students with their bank debts, by proposing a credit refinancing.
Tech stack used:
Front-end: Next.js and React
Back-end: Nest.js, Node.js and PostgreSQL
- Great know-how of the aforementioned tech stack;
- Previous experience in mobile app development;
- A person with a pragmatic approach to technical evolutions;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Advanced communication and English language skills.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.