FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are a fast-growing blockchain startup headquartered in San Francisco, California, and we are opening a Belgrade Hub in Q3 2019.
We are guided by our core principles of blockchain innovation, passion and operational excellence. We are an agile team, and we are looking for like-minded teammates — enthusiastic, adaptable, team player, self-motivated, problem solver with get things done attitude.
You will be a part of collaborative and highly skilled team — from SW developers, blockchain experts, pen testers, product managers and business developers dedicated to product design and development of cutting-edge blockchain solutions. If you think you can make a positive impact with your work by solving challenges, this role is for you.
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
You will work with our customers and upper management to define software requirements, and take technical lead on projects. You should have outstanding problem-solving and organization skills, and be able to work independently with little supervision.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy engineer, who demonstrates a growth mindset, provides expertise in all stages of the development lifecycle from product concept and design to testing, supports continuous technical improvements, motivates and extends thoughtfulness to team members.
- 5+ years in software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience in storage/cloud with AWS-EBS/S3/EFS or other
- (While ideally seeking candidates experienced in all of these technologies, we are open to agnostic, dynamic developers who’ve developed applications with another object-oriented tech)
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL DB like MongoDB
What Will Make You Special
- Interest in Blockchain
- Previous DevOps exposure
What We Offer
- Meaningful, real life business problems to solve
- Opportunity for growth and making a real difference in the world
- Great working environment with excellent salary and benefits