Our office in Belgrade, Serbia is home to a talented team of innovative game developers. This small, friendly office offers a range of exciting development and creative positions. The Serbian team focuses on unique and innovative gaming projects, like their recent development of completely new genre — Music RPG. If you’re looking to join a fun, fast growing, international company, send us your CV today!
TabTale, a leading mobile game publisher for kids with over 1B downloads globally, is extending a creative team in Belgrade studio and seeking an high experienced and superstar Game designer!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent work ethic and a goal-oriented approach, with an exceptional attention to details.
If you are interested in developing casual games for hundreds of millions of users, learning new and exciting technologies and most important – working with great talented people like you, ping us today and develop the technology of tomorrow!
- Must have a passion for game development
- Create systems and mechanics catered to a games specific target demographic
- Create game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements across multiple disciplines
- Designing new game mechanics, and improving existing ones
- Creating & balancing complex game economy
- Inventing compelling scenarios, narratives & game worlds
- 3+ year’s industry experience specifically in game design
- Game design credits on at least two published mobile brands or titles
- Demonstrably strong practical knowledge of Free to Play mechanics
- Broad knowledge of, and passion for casual, mobile and classic arcade game genres
- Interest in new monetization and business models as they relate to game design
- Game design credits on AAA brands or titles – an advantage
- Previous game design experience working on casual, mobile and/or classic arcade games – an advantage
- Familiarity with Unity, Flash, Perforce, Photoshop and other tools a plus – an advantage