The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. You will work at our game studio in Belgrade, Serbia.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will effectively be acting as the technical lead within the team and help deliver the vision and experience of great casino games with high technical quality. You are an experienced and skilled developer who is able to pick-up new frameworks and languages swiftly. You are comfortable making technical decisions after analyzing the options and pros and cons.
Our game studios will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and features as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Own and maintain the technical direction of the development team
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Ensure deadlines are met with high technical quality
- Four years experience in IT
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Comfortable using git version control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Practical experience working with Agile development practices
- You are a positive, self-motivated team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the Malmö studio or the Belgrade Studio, culturally as well as for your own personal development
Bonus Points for:
- Six years in IT
- Previous Technical Lead or Architect experience
- Interest in gambling
- Demonstrable game building experience
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.