Are you into creating digital content for big brand names? Are you passionate about visualizing your ideas and providing added value for global clients? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are on the lookout for a new Graphic Designer!
As a Graphic Designer you will be part of our Creative Team and act as a client-facing creative partner for our Hunch Creative Studio. Here are some creative examples that we cooked in our Studio.
You will be responsible for visual strategy planning by challenging and reinventing the way creative production is done in order to help our clients plan and improve their social media advertising campaigns. You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to stellar branding design for our own Hunch Sales and Marketing efforts. If you’re looking for an opportunity to move the bar in designing creatives for paid social media advertising and work with innovative global clients, join us to become a part of a unique team, as we beat the global odds from our office in Belgrade.
At Hunch you will:
- Join Hunch’s Creative Team that creates design content for social media advertising campaigns
- Master Hunch’s Creative Studio and its creative features and leverage them in daily creative work
- Work with brands to design content for social media advertising campaigns
- Guide client in the style, visual strategy and appearance of their digital advertising
- Leverage campaign data to continuously improve your creative output
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Provide product feedback on the usability of the creative functionalities in the Hunch Creative Studio
- Provide high-quality design content for other company teams (like Marketing, Sales, People & Culture, etc.)
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- Proven graphic designing experience at an ad or digital agency, or an in-house team of an online advertiser (e-commerce, mobile apps, or gaming is a huge plus)
- Extensive knowledge of social media advertising, particularly Facebook and Instagram
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Cross-functional mindset and experience in working with product managers and engineers
- Strong vision for branding and excellent eye for high-quality ads
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills
It would be nice if you have:
Knowledge of video production, video editing and animation (such as ACCAfter Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate) is a plus
Experience with the MarTech or AdTech industry
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain abetter understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Design Task: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role.
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a global Facebook Marketing Partner for advertising creative solutions we help marketers compete online while having fun.
Deadline for applications: 07.10.2021.