At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
We are looking for an IT Administrator who will be responsible for a wide range of admin tasks which keep the company's IT network, servers and security systems in good health. IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
You are expected to be flexible, motivated, able to priorities tasks with a desire to develop yourself and to stay in touch with the latest information from the IT domain.
- Analyze and support information technology infrastructure and computer systems
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement
- Installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed
- Conduct consistent analyses of the company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s needs and perform upgrades or updates as required
- Create and manage the use of backup and retrieval systems
- Install and manage programs, conduct updates, create passwords and run checks for viruses and spyware
- Document problems and resolutions of support requests as well as maintain a knowledge base of processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to resolve the requests of other coworkers
- Provide a high level of support & service quality to end users
- Preferable a degree in the following or a related field: computer science, information technology, computer engineering, information system management
- Previous work experience in a similar position, either as an IT Administrator or in technical support
- Relevant knowledge of the IT operating systems (Microsoft, MAC…)
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of computer networking, from firewall configuration to wireless access
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and software
- Good communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Self-learner with a desire to keep up with the latest technology trends & practices
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Working location: Novi Sad
If you are a motivated person and you can see yourself working in an environment where team spirit, learning, and innovation are valued: join us, we are waiting for you!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.