Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, Farmina Pet Foods, international company operating in more than 40 countries with 3 Factories in the world , Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and successfully fill the position of:
- Assist the IT Director as needed in providing service to employees and systems management;
- Assist with network and security management;
- Assist with data storage architecture;
- Assist with procurement and implementation of new servers, technology, etc.;
- Assist with systems development;
- Provide user level technical support for end users, computers, printers, etc.;
- Assist with end user system updates and monitoring including: Patch management, spyware removal and testing, virus checking, ensuring backup of data files, etc.
- Assist with user management. (Adding and deleting users from AD, working with emails, etc.);
- Monitor printers, copiers, and fax machines to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance;
- Assist in research of new technologies and software that might be beneficial.
- Assist with technical documentation of systems and processes
- Assist with creation and documentation of IT systems and networks.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end users
- Perform other duties as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and Clients
- Experience with Linux Server OS and Clients
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with SQL Server and MySQL DBA
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, client-servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
- Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities, and locations.
- Work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines.
- Willingness to work with many different people.
- Ability to be courteous and helpful.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Preferable, experience with Programming language as Java (JSE,JEE)
- Work in young and dynamic environment
- International environment
- Opportunity to learn by experience
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , job order ID 1680
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.