Job title: IT Auditor
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Reports to: Operations Manager
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world. We create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and responsibility. IGT has a complete Global footprint and our family is 12,000+ strong.
This is a new and exciting role within our Play Digital Operations team. You will be the go-to person for all compliance analysis and internal audits, from creating and maintaining regular reports to creating alerts of potential policy breaches.
- You will ensure delivery of regular scheduled Operations compliance standard reports. These reports will be based on various data bases (Oracle Bi, Jira, RGS) or information from key stakeholders (e.g. Product management, QA, compliance).
- You will analyze and document system / product / player incidents, with the key output being revenue impact calculation.
- Identify and document in the Operational Knowledge Base on Confluence the global set of new regulatory reporting policies as they emerge, with a focus on operational impact.
- You will interpret compliance procedures, policies and regulations in various regions by creating new dashboards and automated system alerts.
- In case of possible compliance breach, you will inform key stakeholders and ensure resolution by working with internal teams.
- You will carry out spot checks of customer / players to ensure compliance with procedures, policies and regulation.
- Monitor ongoing incident reporting tool to identify trends and spot possible commonalities amongst issues that could have compliance breach implications.
- You will carry out quarterly / yearly compliance audits for various regulators, oversee the fulfillment of auditors’ requests and act as a liaison between the business and the auditors.
- Be proactive in optimizing reporting and processes.
- Investigate anomalies in data and re-produce reports where issues identified
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years working with analytical tools and systems (e.g. Oracle Bi, Tableau, Power Bi).
- Able to communicate complex ideas in a logical and audience appropriate manner.
- Experience in documenting process and knowledge.
- Solid working experience with Atlassian products, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail
- Typically, has 2- to 5-years of casino experience, ideally in operations or Bi department.
- Solid professional experience working with various business functions such as compliance, finance, legal, product management, engineering, and commercial.
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Continuous professional growth.
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary.
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks.
- Private health insurance for you and your family.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.