IT Consultant - Security Operations and Vulnerability Management
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position summary & key areas of responsibility:
We are looking for a passionate security professional who has a deep understanding of how software is developed in large-scale initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is ready to learn about application security practices and gain a deep understanding of emerging threats.
We will train the right candidate who meets our requirements. The right candidate has proven experience with publicly facing large-scale SaaS solutions with stringent regulatory requirements for security.
This person is responsible for the Information Security systems infrastructure that supports the Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) business. Part of a team that's constantly adjusting and improving their environment to support an ever-changing and growing suite of software solutions that they offer over 900+ financial institutions.
- Liaison between Information Security and SaaS Infrastructure Ops
- Participates in security-related changes to Prod application deployments and configurations
- Maintains and operates Information Security related systems that interact with to Application Ops
- Audit and compliance support
- Strong knowledge/experience with Application and Infrastructure Delivery automation, orchestration and configuration management
- Experience operating and troubleshooting VMs in a virtual environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with various teams and levels of management
- Configuration, management, and performance tuning of App/Web tier (Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Essential Skill Sets:
- Operating Systems – Red Hat, CentOS, Windows Server or similar
- Applications – Java, Tomcat or similar
- Scripting – BASH, Ruby, Python, Perl or similar
- Package – YUM/RPM, Zip, Tar or similar
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.