About the Company:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
We are expanding our Help Desk team in Belgrade and we are currently looking a dedicated professional to cover the following position:
IT Help Desk Technical Engineer
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
IT Help Desk Technical Engineer is responsible for providing support to all employees including those working from remote locations. IT Help Desk Technical Engineer should be autonomous, meticulous, well-organized and be very capable of communicating effectively with end-users and contractors. The core of the role is not only to manage day-to-day IT issues/requests, but also make sure our standards are respected in all the centres. IT Help Desk Technical Engineer is responsible for handling all the in-coming questions from all sites’ end-users via ticketing system and phone.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant experience
- Knowledge with Windows is required: Windows 7 – Windows 2k8 Server
- Knowledge with MS Active Directory is required
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Knowledge with Cisco routers & switches is a plus
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Professional approach and fast responsiveness in resolving the tasks
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit; ability to work well with people with diverse cultural background
- Strive for high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Must be detailed-oriented, quality-conscious and able to interface effectively via phone or email with both technical and non-technical clients
- The desire to learn and grow through teamwork, tech sites, books or contribution to open sourced projects in a fast-growing company
- Ready to travel abroad on short term missions.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues,
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions,
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support (to Tier 2 or Tier 3, depending of the tasks)
- Diagnose hardware and software faults remotely (desktops, laptops, printers) and implement known solutions
- Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding the ticket status based system (JIRA) and redirect incidents to appropriate resources throughout the global IT team
- Ensure that SLAs are being respected
- Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process (via phone, Skype or email)
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Great career opportunities.
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 22.07.2017.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com