Toyo Tire Corporation was founded in Japan in 1945 and is a producer of tires for passenger vehicles, light trucks, trucks & buses, as well as automobile components. It operates worldwide, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, China, Thailand and Malaysia. It has more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
The company was established In Serbia in 2019 and started construction of a plant in 2020, with the planned start of manufacturing in April 2022. The company plans to invest 390 million Euros and employ more than 500 persons by 2023.
About the position
Toyo Tire Serbia is currently looking for the prospective candidates for the role of IT Manager
Location: Indjija site
About the role
- Develop IT direction in consultation with Finance and TOYO IT management
- Manage and acquire IT resources (both internal and external)
- Identify and install internal controls in the systems environment
- Develop and store systems documentation
- Implement and keep alive Plant Infrastructure and systems that will support operation
- Meeting the requirements for effective IT planning and operations to support business objectives.
- Meeting the requirements for effective project management (from IT perspectives) relating to SAP implementation.
- Meeting the objective for cost-effective IT resource management.
- Meeting the requirements for effective control of systems environment to prevent unauthorized access and wastage of resources.
- Meeting the requirements for adequate systems documentation that meets quality standards.
- Meeting the requirements for continued improvement of telephone system
- Meeting the objective for associate development in the department.
- Lead the manufacturing IT to support factory system
- Lead the manufacturing IT to support data processing to office users in factory
- Maintain factory servers
- Support the project related with IT
- Factory system data backup
- Implement IT control, SOX control, ISO IT requirements in plant
To be successful in this role, you would have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent experience
- 7+ years of IT Infrastructure implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years` SAP and MES knowledge and experience
- Project Management skills
- Technical skills for hardware and software
- Strong problem-solving skills and mentality
- Collaborative style and ability to influence
- Valid driving licence
- Fluency in English, fluency in Serbian
About the offer
- Taking part in the exciting project and the opportunity to build the first-class organisation from its foundations
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work in multicultural teams with strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer. Should you find this job opportunity appealing, please apply.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.