IT Operations & Security Manager
Beograd, Novi Sad
Devtech is a global digital innovation company that helps emerging and Fortune 1000 businesses transform, scale, and disrupt through digital and cloud technologies.
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies such as Google, Nokia, Ingram Micro, Mimecast, Acronis, Telecom Italia, Dogado, Coca-Cola, HBO, and others, we help our clients envision and develop next-generation technology solutions that drive business outcomes.
Founded in 2012, Devtech successfully bootstrapped the business for many years, before securing our first round of institutional funding from Claret Capital for €12M in 2022 to fuel our next stage of growth. We are now a team of more than 250 professionals that span Europe and North America. Our continued growth is testament to the quality of work our teams produce.
At Devtech, we’re focused on building an environment that enables and encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose for all team members. As we continue our global growth journey, we are seeking the best and brightest to join our team and help us execute our ambitious plans.
What you’ll do
Reporting to Head of Internal Operations, you will be in charge of improving the efficiency, excellence, and security of Devtech’s IT operations globally, including leading the IT Ops & Security team, and managing all systems, networks, hardware, software, and security.
- Create and execute staffing plans for the IT Operations & Security unit, including seniority decisions and outsourcing services, to ensure optimum capacity and competence
- Hire, onboard, mentor, manage performance and support the development of all team members in the unit
- Plan, track, control and manage costs and budgets regarding all IT & Security operations and systems
- Create and execute plans for improving and automating IT operations (e.g. SSO, onboarding and offboarding improvements, spam email management etc.)
- Oversee and manage workflow of the IT Ops & Security unit, both Business as Usual (BAU) and new projects implementation (e.g. new software/service implementation)
- Plan, track and control the execution of all internal IT Ops & Security projects
- Ensure efficient IT setup, operations, and logistics both for our physical offices and remote WFH (Work from Home) option for our globally distributed workforce (e.g. device management, VPN management etc.)
- Assess overall systems performance and needs, recommend improvements and lead implementation
- Develop, maintain and implement IT & Security policies and practices. Create, manage, and optimize internal IT documentation to ensure knowledge management
- Lead decision-making and solutions implementation for SOC 2, to ensure compliance
- Manage contracts with vendors (development platforms, telecommunication companies, password managers, etc.) and software licenses
- Oversee maintenance and optimization of local company networks, servers, and workstations
- Oversee device and password management, as well as installations, upgrades and configuration of hardware and software
- Support deployment, configuration and administration of software and services used
- Ensure appropriate monitoring systems are implemented, functional and continuously optimized
- Create, execute, and oversee data backup to ensure disaster recovery and business continuity. Manage all other company IT operations and security risks related to business continuity
- Manage and optimize help desk operations and internal ticketing system, to promptly resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers, and provide high-quality support and guidance to other stakeholders
- Ensure data is handled, transferred, and processed according to legal and company guidelines
- In performing work duties, respect principles of security, availability, integrity, and confidentiality defined in the internal acts.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience managing IT operations and teams, ideally in the IT or Consulting industry
- Experience managing globally distributed IT operations (globally distributed workforce or multiple delivery centers worldwide)
- Experience building and managing high-performing IT operations teams
- Demonstrated ability to craft, manage and deliver complex IT & Security projects within agreed timeline (e.g. SOC 2, new software introduction, systems, and tools automatization, etc.)
- A proactive, highly organized individual, able to multitask and quickly adapt to changes
- Effective communication skills and experience working cross-functionally with different teams and departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Serbian and English
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in IT process and systems innovation.
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- 25 days of vacation
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
- English language courses
Upoznaj kompaniju DEVTECH
Devtech aims to empower every innovative technology business in the world do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers and Software Vendors, by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration and migration.
As a team of 200+ with presence in the USA, UK, Canada, the Netherlands and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster, while relying on us as an integral part of their success. Our culture is the one of embracing change, pursuing growth and learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have a big ambition and are looking for people who want to help us achieve it.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
U ovoj firmi sam brzo stekao ovonovna znanja i iskustva za ovu poziciju. Sjajni ljudi koji uvek pomazu i super atmosfera, osecao sam se kao kod kuce. Pripremili su me za uspeh!
Nema osim sto bi neki projekti mogli da budu zanimljiviji
Beograd, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...