IT Project Manager (F/M/D) - Asset & Maintenance Management System
The worldwide leading engineering consulting service provider of customer-specific solutions in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors, is currently hiring for an opening position in Belgrade or Novi Sad.
- You will be in charge of leading our development projects in the field of DIGITAL MAINTENANCE (ASSET HEALTH MANAGEMENT).
- Together with the IT development team and our maintenance engineering team, you will plan, manage and supervise projects with our customers and partners independently and on your responsibility.
- You plan work assignments internally and on-site in coordination with customers and management.
- You continuously monitor the implementation in the individual project phases - in particular, cost, deadline, and quality control (project controlling) and initiate corrective measures if necessary.
- You will organize activities such as the presentation of product updates, requirement analysis, and specifications and modeling according to the set project aims.
- You represent the company to the customer and partners and are the central contact person for the respective project and bids.
- You lead and coordinate the project team and assume responsibility for your project results.
- You lead our artificial intelligence project and report this directly to the board.
- You have a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent) in information technology (IT) or similar with at least five years of experience.
- You have project management experience in software and engineering development projects.
- Existing know-how in asset/maintenance/service management systems or production/automation and willingness to expand this know-how fast.
- Willingness to take on responsibility from A to Z (complete projects).
- High organizational and communication skills.
- Confident appearance and negotiation skills.
- Enjoys personal customer and partner contact and team work.
- Independent working and proactive participation in shaping our products and customer solutions.
- Strong interest in new innovative technologies.
- Goal-oriented and growing mindset.
- Proficiency in English, German is an advantage.
Attractive salary package and allowances. Modern office in one of the country's most beautiful, designed business spaces (gym is a part of space facilities). Remote working (i.e.home, office 70% - 100%). We paid for business trips across the world. Chance to work and grow in an inspiring engineering environment with clients who are the top world-class in their industries.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters teamwork, fairness, and respect, constantly pushing the boundaries.
Let's move the world together!
Send your CV electronically in English.