IT Project Manager (f/m)
Do you love to juggle technology projects across countries?
Do you feel comfortable to manage lots of projects at the same time? Do you get excited when you are able to manage projects with development teams all over Europe? When a new project comes across, do you automatically think about how to implement it in the current product plan? If so, don’t wait any longer and apply now! We are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager (f/m) to join our team in Belgrade and help us creating a well working project management for our development teams!
Founded in 2011, the HolidayPirates Group is one of the fastest growing international travel companies, offering the best deals on cheap flights, hotels, and packages through its multiple travel portals.
HolidayPirates has more than 145 employees from 32 different countries, operating across 11 websites in 7 different languages. We currently have a presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA.
Our group manages: Urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, Urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, WakacyjniPiraci.pl, ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna Ferienpiraten.ch and Travelpirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Flynder GmbH in Germany for selected and unique flight deals; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and the recently launched TravelPirates Corp. in the US.
Facts and figures:
- Headquarter based in Berlin
- Management consists of Igor Simonow, Sebastian Kaatz (both CEOs and founders) and David Armstrong (COO)
- Numbers: More than 6.8 million Facebook fans, more than 3 million App downloads, more than 500.00 Newsletter subscribers and +300.000 registered users on the website
Duties on deck:
- Coordinate our internal development teams in Belgrade and Berlin for a frictionless development of all projects and products
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and with a high quality
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Resolve any project issues by gathering the necessary participants and expertise formulating plan for resolution
- Successfully manage the relationship with all internal stakeholders, developers and product managers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Your treasure of experience:
- Technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience running projects involving multiple teams in different countries
- At least 4 years of experience in project management
- Good feeling for the latest e-commerce trends
- Very good communication skills in English
Our ship & our crew offer you:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- We will give you freedom for your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute manpower and initiative
- A great team with smart colleagues
- Regular “Hack days” in order to try out new and interesting technologies and capabilities, as well as regular team events
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Support for relocation
- Barrels of juice and boxes of suits - as much as you like!
- Anchoring berth in Belgrade (Serbia)
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2016.If you like our offer…
We are looking forward to receive your application in English. And don’t forget to let us know about your salary expectations and start date.
Work like a captain, play like a pirate!