The ISIC Association is the non-profit organization behind the International Student Identity Card (ISIC). The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted proof of bona fide student status.
First established in 1953, the ISIC card is now issued to students in over 130 countries/territories. The ISIC card is not exclusive. All bona fide students over the age of 12, regardless of their nationality, race, gender or religion can purchase an ISIC card at an affordable price. Via one single card, ISIC students gain preferential and discounted access to products, services, and experiences relevant to all aspects of student life, from software licenses and cinema access to bookstores, public transport, cafés, and eateries.
Through the wide range of opportunities available to cardholders, the ISIC Association aims to play a supporting role in improving intercultural understanding, increasing educational opportunities, and facilitating student life across the world. Related to this, the ISIC card has been endorsed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) since 1968.
The ISIC card is managed at a global level by the ISIC Service Office, based in Belgrade.
You will have responsibility for the IT Service Desk and provide IT support to users of our information systems and mobile applications. You will work closely with ISIC issuers around the world and have primary ownership of our business intelligence tool. You will be also responsible for the office IT infrastructure and manage content on our websites.
- Provide timely and accurate support to international ISIC issuers, 3rd party integrators, and users of our mobile app. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including
management, development teams, and end users.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Look after the company IT, network, workstations; Microsoft 365, and Windows Servers in
Microsoft Azure, including associated systems and software;
- Day-to-day responsibility in providing IT support to ISIC Service Office – local office
systems (equipment set-up, such as upgrades of laptops, desktops, printers, scanners,
- Manage workstations and network, including installing and upgrading software, installing
hardware, file backups, and configuring applications
- Manage Business Intelligence tool and data warehouse. Create reports to gather user and business insights for improved decision making.
- Manage helpdesk ticketing tool Redmine.
- ISIC Extranet – editing support, inventory content check & update
- Manage ISIC.org, ISICassociation.org, and ISIC Extranet websites and perform regular updates.
- Send push notifications to mobile app users through Google Firebase.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT assets.
- Provide training to international ISIC offices where required.
- Lend support to any other projects as may be required from time to time, per instructions of the Employer
- Education in the field of computer science or 2+ years of experience in IT.
- General overview in IT with a willingness to learn new things.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred) and MS Excel, previous experience with a BI reporting platform is an asset.
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and network basics.
- Ability to communicate both in technical and business-friendly language.
- Fluent English (minimum C1) language skill is a must.
If you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international organization please send your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.