Aptiv, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We are dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Zajecar we are currently looking for:
- Technical University degree
- Good knowledge of Lean, quality and problem-solving tools
- Advanced MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills
- Commitment and dynamism in action
- Leadership skills
- Independence in actions
- An interesting career in a leading company.
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment.
- Ability to implement your ideas and solutions.
Place of work:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance and coordination with IT service and suppliers to maintain IT infrastructure and equipment in the plant
- Maintenance of production equipment in close cooperation with process engineering (computers from production, printers from production, scanners, etc.)
- Installation and configuration of computers, hardware, operation systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer network
- Designing and monitoring an IT project
Please send your CV in English.