The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague for the role of:
IT Support Specialist
Who are we?
Innovation Roundtable® is a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into their own hands.
We are the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms and we organize workshops on various innovation management topics around the world, as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 innovators.
How do we work?
We believe in remote work. Our team works from various places around the world, and you yourself would be able to work from the comfort of your own home, your favorite cafes or local, shared working spaces. We look for people with the right skills, not with the right address.
What is the job?
We are looking for a tech-savvy, service-oriented and self-motivated individual. As our IT Support Specialist, you will be tasked with providing IT support to our 50 team members in Serbia and Copenhagen, managing backup and security, identifying HW and SW solutions for users, and probably also providing support for users (customers) of our online network. You would be doing IT support, giving internal tech guidance, and managing data most of the time, but there would also be time for supporting external users of the online network and probably doing a bit of simple video editing (for which we will provide training).
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Provide online IT support to our internal teams
- Help with selection of the best hardware and software for the needs of users in different positions and with different tasks
- Administrate, back-up and secure our organizations’ data, including internal information and customer information and looking after internal servers
- Maintain and upgrade systems when necessary
- Assist internal teams in uploading content to various Innovation Roundtable websites and perform certain ad hoc tasks
- Resolve user support requests on the online network (such as accessing the online network and inquiries regarding licensing – over chat, email, or via phone/video call)
- Potentially support the technical side of our online network: InnovationRoundtable.online
- Assist ad hoc with video editing (training will be provided)
What do you need to do this job well?
- Experience as an IT supporter
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- English at a fluent level
- Service-oriented mindset with a passion to help users
- CRM knowledge
- Excel proficiency
It would be a plus if:
- You have knowledge of Customer Support software such as Zendesk
- You have experience as a Customer Support Agent, preferably from a SaaS company
- You know Drupal and you have experience in coding (maybe you have worked as a full stack developer, or back-end developer before)
- You have experience with digital services (such as our online network)
- You have knowledge of JIRA
- You have basic video editing skills
What do we offer?
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- Hands-on experience with IT management and related tools
- An opportunity to work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- A chance to enhance your skill set by facing various types of tasks
- Ability to work remotely in an international work environment
- Full-time employment
- A role in the successful development of our online network
What about your future?
We are a growing company with plenty of opportunities. (We are no. 608 on the Financial Times list of the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe.) The right candidate will have a chance to get involved in tasks related to quality assurance, quality control, and many more. And the most important – an opportunity to become a part of the international team of enthusiastic, positive, professional and open-hearted people.
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible and make sure to attach both your CV and Motivation Letter in English (in PDF format).
We look forward to receiving your application!