IT Support Specialist
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire.
Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Join a world-class team!
Together at Sizmek, we are working to redefine the boundaries of what advertising can do—we want every impression to inspire, so we gather the most talented engineers, designers, researchers, and thought leaders to create a new digital era.
We believe talent is at the forefront of what we do. Sizmek’s service is second to none, and we have our amazing team to thank for that.
As a truly global company, we are proud to welcome you into our world.
Sizmek is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our IT department. This person will be a member of a world class IT organization and will effectively investigate and resolve software and hardware problems for Sizmek’s Belgrade community.
Customer service is the top priority with responsibilities that include answering, evaluating and prioritizing incoming requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies. This individual will also be responsible for keeping call data up to date in a call tracking system, maintaining and tracking the locations CAPEX/OPEX budgets, installing computer equipment and software, working with users to recommend appropriate hardware and software upgrades and providing training on the proper use of systems. The ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel is critical.
May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects. May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
Specific Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Conversational and written fluency in English is a prerequisite
- The ability to setup and troubleshoot Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OSX systems
- Deep knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sites, etc)
- Good working knowledge of other cloud computing services
- Good working knowledge of maintaining wired and wireless networks
- Good working knowledge of security protocols and systems
- Familiarity with Meraki and Cisco networking
- Familiarity with Mobile device support (i.e. iPhone, Android)
- Support and change management of VoIP phone systems
- High level knowledge of networking protocols, storage technologies, and back-office applications and services is desired
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, Domain and Network Security
- Ideally 5+ years experience supporting a heterogeneous environment
- Ideally 3+ years experience support cloud computing