IT Technical Support Officer
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
We are an innovative US based tech and software communications company, and funded Silicon Valley startup, that has established foundation in Serbia. We have developed a product called SurveyBot that assists moving companies in making move estimates, the digital way, using 2 way video interaction and intuitive image recognition technology. Businesses improve efficiency and customers receive an interactive experience like never before.
Crater is looking for someone who can provide technical support and be responsible for smooth running of computer systems as well as have in-depth knowledge of programs, operating systems and applications.
Most importantly, your technical support will be vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
As a technical support/helpdesk employee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
Tasks can include:
- installing and configuring computer hardware systems
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- diagnosing hardware/software faults
- solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- working continuously on a task until completion
- prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- testing and evaluating new technology
As technical support, you may also assist as a helpdesk operator
- working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution - and updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- the ability to think logically
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- good analytical, problem solving skills
- a strong customer-care focus (with the ability to deal with difficult callers)
- the ability to prioritise your workload
- attention to detail
- business information technology
- business systems engineering
- computer networking and hardware
- computer science
- computer software development
- information technology
- internet engineering
- software engineering
- competitive base salary, bonuses and commission
- a supportive team of employees
- opportunity to play a role in one of the fastest growing tech startups
- opportunity to learn and grow - if you wish to move towards various other areas in IT, such as programming, IT training, technical sales or systems administration
- improvement on customer-centric management and skills
- understanding of project and client management
Please send your resume and cover letter by 08.09.2016.
We are a vibrant, innovative, and fast-moving company who are at the crossroads of transportation and technology. Our core values are commitment, professionalism, reliability and trust. And our work ethos is simple.