About the Company:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our IT team in Belgrade, and we are currently looking 2 dedicated professionals to cover the following positions:
Incident Management Analyst
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
Responsible for monitoring various global Network Monitoring and ticket backlog for dedicated clients to ensure timely assignment and resolution of incidents to meet SLAs. This does include dealing with the involved engineers and technical staffs, sending client communication & escalation and provide executive updates per defined Operations processes. Some basic troubleshooting is also necessary.
- Providing complete and accurate information on the event which helps in providing appropriate resolution
- Responding to mails or calls and/or escalations made by Tier 1 or Tier 2 teams on time, to ensure timely resolution of the incidents
- Monitoring the volume of Incidents, Incident resolution, pending Incidents, complaints, communications and escalations
- Routing the requests to Specialist Support Team
- Monitoring systems alerts and initiating the incident management process following outages alerts.
- Monitoring the status and the progress towards the resolution of all the open Incidents
- Keeping the affected Incident Initiator updated on the progress
- Following the escalation (this include technical, vendor and management) and communication (this include standard and management) procedure
- Taking resolution confirmation and resolving the Incident record
- Analyse the Incident flow/volume and suggest for appropriate action
- Working on pending Incident report, major incident report etc. and drive for closure
- Detecting possible problems and assigning them to the Incident Management team for resolution
- Providing Management Summary and Analysis
- Start and drive incident bridges proactively/actively until resolution
- Confirm resolution and resolve the Incident record
- Ensure that technical staff updates tickets and IM process is correctly followed - Quality Assurance
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2+ year of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Experience with Zabbix, Munin or other monitoring tools
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detailExcellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Work experience as a systems analyst will be considered an advantage
- Working knowledge of programming as well as analytical skills (SQL, SAP business software applications, web based technologies) will be considered an advantage
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 21st of September 2017.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment steps.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com