Are you a versatile person with technical background and nerves of steel? Do you play nice with both humans and machines? Can you speak “client” language and translate to “developer”?
We are looking for:
Who are we?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our main focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Now the fun part - Centili team is growing worldwide! Currently we are on a lookout for a dynamic, self-motivated and passionate-about-technology software engineers to join our Software Development (Belgrade) team.
Our software engineers work on an in-house developed product and maintain our proprietary platform which processes 5 500 000 transactions daily, making sure it runs smoothly. Is this challenging enough for you? Let us move to the details.
What do we do?
We create mobile payments solutions that enable convenient and safe micropayments directly from mobile phones. Our client list reads leading operators, online merchants, dating websites, social networks, content providers and gaming companies.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for patient team players with a good technical background, able to provide product integration solutions to clients and technical assistance to sales colleagues. Your job will also be to convey product specifics from mobile payments clients to our software developers during the both pre- and post-sales phase.
The result of your work will be satisfied customers while through the process you will be presenting product improvement ideas to our development teams.
If you see yourself as a person who could successfully meet all these challenges, have a quick look on what are the job requirements.
Which skills and abilities are desirable for this role?
To perform well in this job, familiarity with HTTP protocol and excellence with web programming and front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, Java Script etc), as well as knowledge of SQL databases are very important – and, of course, your mastery in English, both written and verbal. Our best Payment Platform Engineers are very analytical in their approach to solving technical problems. Their solid communication skills enable effortless and forthright communication and transfer of ideas between clients and colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning – Our engineers are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skillsets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our Payment Platform Operations department.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.