Web Bay is a leading Serbian Web company specialised in TYPO3 CMS. Our mission is creation of top-class corporate websites, web and mobile apps targeting EU market.
What makes work at Web Bay unique is the fact that we are not „yet another outsourcing company“. At Web Bay, you will participate in projects that are planned, designed and developed in Serbia and exported to EU market as 100% Serbian product.
For these reasons, Web Bay is an ideal place for people willing to work hard, become best at what they do and create things that make a difference.
Internship - Product Owner
The offer is for a paid 6 months internship, to the cause of acquiring knowledge needed for to be promoted to a full-time employment.
The ideal candidate is a creative, resourceful person passionate about Web and focused on maximizing business value of our deliverables.
- Understanding client’s business goals and needs
- Create project/feature concept (specification) based on client’s request and best-practices for corporate websites
- Project planning and organizing
- Work closely with development team on defining, organizing and reviewing tasks, tracking timeline and ensure success of delivery
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the production process
- Collaborate with project manager to keep stakeholders up to date and resolve possible issues
- Quality assurance
- Proficient English language level
- Strong analytical skills
- Result-oriented state of mind
- Self-driven orientation
- Creative thinking
- Online research skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- UX/UI domain knowledge
- Knowledge of the Agile project management processes and principles
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
Benefits of working in Web Bay
- Complete devotion to the improvement of the employees' knowledge
- Stimulating working atmosphere in a well-organised team
- Clear tasks and workload distribution
- Working within a young, positive team on a high tech level
- Participating in the creation of important and original web sites and applications
- Flexible working hours
How to apply for the internship
The Web Bay agency's philosophy is to give a chance to people without the required experience or education, but with a strong will and determination to constantly improve.
That is way it is crucial that you attach a short motivational letter with your CV, where you can show us that it is you who has that 'X factor'.
If you believe that you are the right person for us who will help us grow and if you are ready to grow with us, send your application electronically.