TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Our IT team in Belgrade needs reinforcement. Therefore we are searching new colleague to fill in the following vacancy:
Place of Work: Airport City, New Belgrade
About the role:
JIRA Administrator is an invaluable role within the Global Service Desk. This position is responsible for delivery and supporting a technical solution for Atlassian technologies and requires expertise in developing, maintaining, and supporting automation workflows in Atlassian JIRA, as well as integrations with various business applications. You will be a subject matter expert not only in strategic vision, design and development but also in the current deployment practices. The person will have contacts within the industry that will allow for continuous updating of industry practice information will be to support our Atlassian product suite as well as other enterprise applications through administration, customization, development and implementation of best practices, dashboards, reports, installation, upgrades, plugins, training, etc. This is a unique position where you will be automating processes, integrating disparate systems, and administering our portfolio of collaboration tools.
- Primarily, administration of our Atlassian toolset.
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Using Jira REST APIs, develop one-off solutions for integrations with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Implement JIRA upgrades, and partner with our IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Provide User Management and support for users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices. Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Develop process workflow for Jira Agile.
- Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting.
- Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment.
- Providing assistance in the management and support of integrations between tools in our development landscape, including, but not limited to: JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git and many more.
- Provide service desk and customer service support for all company supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot and work on a wide range of queries and incidents from the global offices and service centers.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with JIRA systems.
- Experience with the installation and configuration of the latest version of JIRA.
- Experience with Cloud service architecture, database structure, and frameworks
- Experience with Nexus repositories, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Bitbucket.
- Experience with the migration of content during equivalent upgrades
- ACP-100 Jira Administrator certification will be considered as a plus
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Multicultural and remote Management
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
In case this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please send your CV in English latest until 18.08.2018.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
We would like to thank to everyone for their interest and applications.