Company IntPro d.o.o. Beograd announces a new job, for the position:
„Java Developer Big Data IoT Software“
Hiring: two employees
Our business partner, the world leader in onboard data recorders and black boxes, is building the next generation of a Big Data IoT Analytics and Machine Learning Solution to support the customers with a cloud based platform to integrate and optimize their business and value chain and make sense of the big data that world-wide on-train sensor network delivers. As a full service supplier for IoT our business partner delivers intelligent sensors, data recording and analytic software technologies to integrate sensor data into the business process, intelligence and decision making of his global blue chip customers.
The Java developer is responsible to further develop and maintain the Big Data IoT Software suite to strengthen our business partner’s long term Big Data initiative. He/she is able to efficiently work in an agile development context in Belgrade development team as well as with the Bern, Switzerland based development team.
- Develops new product features from requirement phase to feature release, including generic as well as customer specific features
- Designs and implements software features in the area of web-based as well as smart-client based applications
- Develops unit-tests for these software features
- Performs design and implementation reviews
- Documents his/her work according to prescribed development process
- Maintains existing software releases, including bug-fixes
- Supports the software validation team in isolating and solving software bugs
- Supports the project engineering team in case of problems with customer installations
The Java Developer
- Has profound technology and product knowledge
- Is able to work in teams towards common goals
- Easily works in an agile (Scrum) test driven development (TDD) environment
- Communicates in a proactive, transparent, open, and constructive way
- Is able to take decisions within the framework of his/her competencies and is able to anticipate their impact
- Works in a result oriented way with respect to the team goals
- Is customer oriented by anticipating expectations and balancing them
- Has an intrinsic drive to develop the products further and shape their technical future
- Shows endurance also in times of stress and pressure
- Likes to learn new things and technologies and apply them within the daily work
- University degree in the computing sciences (or equivalent)
- Fluent English (B2)
- Senior or Junior in the area of software application development (ideally 5+ years of experience)
- Track record in successfully developing Java applications for client-server or multi-tier based enterprise systems and rich client based applications
- Experience in developing applications under Linux and Windows (Eclipse, Maven, etc.)
- Previous exposure to an agile software development culture (Scrum)
- Experience in the area of ‘D3js’ is an advantage
- Experience in the area of ‘big-data’, ‘cloud technologies’ and ‘micro services’ is an advantage
- Experience in the area of ‘analytics’ and ‘anomaly detection’ is an advantage
- Experience in the area of ‘NoSQL’, ‘Document’ and ‘Hybrid in memory’ databases is an advantage
- Experience in the area of ‘MQ’ and ‘MQTT’ messaging systems is an advantage
- Work in a highly professional international team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and take part in complex, innovative projects
- Career growth in an international company
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Great opportunity for personal development
- Trainings, company paid business trips abroad
- Informal and relaxing environment
Announcement is valid untill: 18.08.2016.
Your application with CV (in English) and evidences of fulfillment of conditions please send it electronically before the deadline.
IntPro d.o.o. will contact only candidates shortlisted.
Work is expected to begin in September 2016, with full time non-limited employment contract.