The ABZ Reporting development team is growing and we need you!
Java Developer (Home-Based)
We are looking for experienced software engineers and talented, proactive junior developers.
Candidates must be able to learn and use new technologies quickly and with high level of quality and performance.
We practice software development using highly modern development frameworks and agile development methods.
You will collaborate with a motivated and innovative development team that brings great products to life.
ABZ Reporting GmbH is a leading software company in E-Reporting headquartered in Frankfurt/Germany.
We are specialized in delivering products and solutions for automated business reporting based on the international E-Reporting standard XBRL. Software we are producing have high requirements on processing performance.
Our core software ABRA TE is used to handle a large number of highly-demanding XBRL documents, and it is used by public authorities and ERP software vendors. ReportFactory is used by some of the largest companies in Germany to produce their company reports.
- Design and implement new features using Test-driven development methodology
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Communicate to product management
- Strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- Fluent verbal and written English knowledge
- Proficiency in Java programming language
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns
- Following experiences are a plus, but not mandatory
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed, yet professional working conditions
- Possibility to get hands-on experience with top-notch technologies and methodologies
- Further professional development
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application electronically.