Established in 1990, Comtrade is a leading IT company in the region with offices in 11 countries across Europe and North America. Our technology centers are located in three major cities – Ljubljana (Slovenia), Belgrade (Serbia) and Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Comtrade is a system of companies that operate in the field of software solutions, system integrations and hardware distribution. With a proven track record of delivering industry-leading IT solutions and software engineering services, Comtrade has become a trusted developer of end-to-end technology products and solutions in various industries.
Working at Comtrade is challenging, but rewarding. We are serious about success, passionate about technology and believe work should be FUN!
Serbia (Belgrade,Kragujevac), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo, Banja Luka), Slovenia(Ljubljana, Maribor)
With following required/desired skills:
- Several years of practical experience in software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Java EE projects
- Knowledge of Java Framework(s) (Spring or similar)
- Experience in RESTful Web Services
- Some experiences with Micro services architecture
- Experience with Java/J2EE application design and development
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- Willingness to travel
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and structured approach
- Regular full-time employment
- Possibility for personal and professional development