Java Developer (Job ID# JR04745), Belgrade
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we’ll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- At least 3+ years hands-on professional experience as a developer in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with Scrum and test driven development
- Experience with modern development environments
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Experience in the financial business domain, preferably within the collateral management and securities finance space
- Very good expertise in the Java SE/JEE 8 language.
- Expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Hands-on experience with Concurrent Programming, Testing/Mocking Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience working with Caching technologies.
- Good understanding of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Good understanding of workflow concept
- Good understanding of Java Swing
- •Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Is a team player and enjoys working in dynamic team
- Is proactive, open-minded committed and ambitious
- Eager to dive into and learn more about the business domain
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.