Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, a San Francisco-headquartered IT company, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of:
Our client is looking for Java Developers to join their Belgrade office and to work with an extraordinary team on Web projects for large US clients.
They’re offering you a chance to become a part of their strong team and to learn from exceptional Java developers with over 15 years of experience in Java Web Application development, as well as a well-established Career Path with strong training components and dedicated time for self-education and self-improvement that will transparently open an advancement plan for you in their company.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate and Java Script is mandatory (3+ years)
- Experience in any front-end technology such as Angular, Node or Bootstrap will be considered an advantage
- While not mandatory, a university diploma (ETF, PMF or FON) is highly appreciated
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
What the company offers:
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- Awesome company culture
- Continuous training program through Career Path program
- Paid seminars and education in Europe and US
- Exciting project work for large US clients
- Experienced team members to work with and grow
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, advert ID 1617
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Late applications will not be taken into consideration