Job Location: Belgrade
Eyefreight is a leading provider of SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology, a cutting-edge software solution to help clients drive real business value through global logistics operations. We offer the only transportation management system with inventory allocation and transport planning algorithms that facilitate automated decision-making, weighing variables and calculations much faster than competitors relying on manual human analysis, calculations and scenario planning.
Eyefreight was founded in 2009 by industry veterans dedicated to transforming the logistics function into a true profit center for any organization. Our assets include advanced technology, superior talent, and an extensive carrier network across Europe and the Americas.
We are young, fast-growing logistics Software Company with large, multinational customers including Heineken, Mango, Tata Steel, FloraHolland and LEVI Strauss & Co.
We are looking for the Java Developer to join our Belgrade team. His responsibilities will be maintaining, designing and developing the core product’s new functionality, extending existing functionality - maintaining Eyefreight’s quality and robustness.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of development experience in Java or Java related code
- Fluent English language skills
- Pro-active team player
- Java 6+
- Spring Core
- Hibernate + HQL/SQL
- AngularJS (or another modern JS Framework)
- Unit testing (JUnit with Mocking)
- Interpreting UML Class diagrams, State Diagrams and Use Cases
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Java 8, REST, SOAP, SCRUM, EAI, Eclipse, Algorithms, Oracle and Spring Modules Security, Web Services, Batch and Integration.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Competitive base salary
- Casual, exciting and supportive office environment
- Awesome office location, inspiring place to work
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send us your CV electronically.