TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Our Group Values are:
For our growing IT Development team in Belgrade, TLScontact is looking enthusiastic professionals for position
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Responsibilities of the Java Developer(s) will be as follows:
- Participate in developing and releasing web applications for customers and internal corporate use
- Contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle
- Work closely with Development Lead to design, implement, and deploy projects
- Enhance development work flow, define and sustain coding convention, improve development environment
- Follow general architecture, design and implement new module or service
- New technology exploring
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Proficient in Java / SQL / HTML / JS
- Proficient in design patterns and best practices
- Experience in Spring, Struts (or other modern framework)
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful web services
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Micro-service and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience implementing workflow and middleware systems
- Experience working in Scrum / Agile team
- Experience in developing enterprise applications: CRM, or Financial, Business Intelligence etc.
- Experience in enterprise integration technology, such as ESB, WebSphere or WebLogic etc.
- Knowledge of web application security techniques
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit, ability to work well with people with diverse cultural
- A desire to learn and grow through teamwork, tech sites, books or contribution to open sourced project
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Strong possibility for international career
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH, until 06.09.2016.
More information about TLScontact: corp.tlscontact.com