Established in 2001, Teamnet Group is one of the most important IT&C integrators in Romania, as well as an influential mentality change advocate in the region's countries like Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, Republic of Moldova and Belgium.
We are renowned on the market for the important investments in improving the GIS technology, Cloud computing, SCADA and Robotics. Integrating these elements in creating innovative systems is a feature that makes Teamnet’s services unique.
Our group reunites 800 experts that have an important contribution in building the long-term success of our customers by adding their know-how in the developed projects and their broad experience applicable in a wide range of industries. This is why we are constantly looking for high skilled professionals to join and strengthen our team.
We are committed to on-going development therefore we continuously support our employees by offering them opportunities for professional growth, participation to training programs, and benefits like an extensive private health care subscription and unique team building experiences. Together, we build innovative solutions that create technological infrastructure, supporting thus the development of the countries in the region and the transformation of the public and private organizations.
As part of our experts’ team you will play a big part in changing the today’s society into the society of tomorrow.
Join us now!
Job location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
- Interact with business users, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Extend, Design and develop features and modules of applications;
- Write efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well documented code;
- Ensure designs are compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Very good understanding of OOP concepts;
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class Loading , Java Memory Model, Transaction Management etc);
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2 , Hibernate);
- Experience in the Spring Framework;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web MVC framework (Spring MVC, GWT etc);
- Good communications skills and client oriented attitude;
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
What do we offer:
- Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and an enthusiastic team.