Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a:
Java Software Developer
About your Role
As a Java Software Developer in our Development CASD team, you will be involved in developing, maintaining and documenting certified DMS software solution. You will analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications, develop new features and assist in resolving issues.
Location: Kragujevac or Belgrade
- You have 2+ years of software development experience, preferable developing Documentum based application
- You have solid experience and knowledge in Java
- You have basic knowledge of RDBMS and SQL (create, query, and modify database objects)
- You ideally have experience in developing DMS and workflow (business process) based applications
- Your knowledge of Content Server 6.x/7.x and xCP 2.x, DFC, DQL, Documentum methods and Captiva will be considered as an advantage
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects for prestigious clients
- A mentor to help you develop technical skills in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work
If this speaks to you then please get in touch by contacting our HR department
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 02.02.2019.