Next Generation Lotteries Belgrade
The teams work according to Agile Software Development practices where shared responsibility, cooperation and team spirit are valued.
- Analyze, design, program, document, test, install and support NGL´s Gaming Solutions
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in professional knowledge sharing with peers
- Assist in project estimation and release planning
Nice to have:
- Sass and Compass experience
- Experience with automated development environment setup like Vagrant, Docker etc.
- Active open source user and community member
- Experience RESTful APIs / JSON
- Experience with Canvas API and HTML5 canvas libraries such as CreateJS
- Experience with Phaser HTML5 game framework
- Familiar with Progressive Web Applications
- Passion for writing testable code using Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit or similar
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience
- React, Angular, Vue.js, Knockout or other lightweight MV* framework experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Familiar with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel
- Familiar with version control systems like SVN or Git
- Linux/Unix fundamentals, working from the command line when needed
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We emphasize on having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
Next Generation Lotteries – NGL is able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries. NGL is a FULL SOLUTION provider for lotteries, allowing them to offer games to players through all available channels. NGL emphasizes a friendly and lively atmosphere where team spirit is highly valued.
We are looking for great talents in software development that are eager to develop in the profession. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming, we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
However, we are not perfect, as we know that we have many problems which need solving on our journey of continuous improvement. Do you have experience with continuous delivery? Have successfully applied test automation on a recent project? We want to know more. Join Us!
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.