We are looking for:
Seven Bridges Genomics is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. Voted “Best of Show: Informatics Tools and Data” at Bio-IT World 2013, we democratize genomics by enabling researchers anywhere to process and understand genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, at any scale. This allows them to focus on advancing their fields and making personalized medicine a reality.
The flexibility of our platform, in the hands of our large team of experts, allows us to collaborate with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders, and we are currently enabling many such efforts. We are also excited to have been selected to participate in the National Cancer Institute's Cancer Cloud Pilot, which will accelerate and expand our vision.
As a member of our frontend team you will be working on applications that will allow easier interaction and collaboration among scientists working on wide range of projects and research topics, including rare genetic disorders and cancer. You will be building various applications on top of our genomics platform using new technologies and libraries, such as RequireJS, Backbone, Marionette and similar frameworks.
An ideal candidate would:
- have 3+ years of relevant experience
- be familiar with RequireJS and Backbone, or similar frameworks
- understand the common design patterns and engineering practices
- have good communication skills
- be proficient in spoken and written English
- be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- and we also think that...
- good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS is a big plus
- feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, OS/X, FreeBSD, etc.) is a plus
We value our team more than anything else, and we like to learn from each other and share knowledge. In return, we offer an open work environment, flexible working hours, and great work conditions.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomic analysis tools, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges Genomics, however, due to the high volume of applications we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.