We are looking for:
Seven Bridges Genomics is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. We democratize genomics by enabling researchers anywhere to process and understand genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, at any scale. This allows them to focus on advancing their fields and making personalized medicine a reality.
The flexibility of our platform, in the hands of our large team of experts, allows us to collaborate with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. We help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
We are also excited to have been selected to participate in the National Cancer Institute's Cancer Cloud Pilot, which will accelerate and expand our vision.
As a member of our frontend team you will be working on applications that will allow easier interaction and collaboration among scientists working on wide range of projects and research topics, including rare genetic disorders and cancer. You will be building various applications on top of our genomics platform.
Here are a few interesting things that our JS engineers are working on:
- Writing a scalable app that deploys on multiple environments and has different themes and feature sets for different clients
- Monitoring process statuses of hundreds of cloud instances
- Browsing through huge genomic datasets and multi-gigabyte files
- Developing graph composition tools for web and desktop
- Developing platform management components for bioinformatics data
- Writing our own UI components
An ideal candidate would:
- Have hands-on experience with modern frameworks and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
It would be extra great if you...
- Are proficient with Typescript
- Have experience with build systems and tooling
- Worked on a large-scale web apps
- Have experience with other programming languages (Python, Java, Go, etc.)
- Have a good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Are feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
We value our team more than anything else, and we like to learn from each other and share knowledge. In return, we offer an open work environment, flexible working hours, and great work conditions.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomic analysis tools, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges Genomics, however, due to the high volume of applications we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.