Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for:
Who are Finbet?
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented developer to join our Games Team. You would be involved with creating casino and mobile/social gaming content for distribution to well-known international gaming companies with millions of players, through our proprietary RGS platform.
You will be working closely with our artists, engineers, producers and testers, implementing high quality browser-based gaming content for various devices. As a part of a small content development team you will have plenty of space to learn and develop.
- Professional experience with at least one high level programming language
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles and design
- Good understanding of game development process, principles and patterns
- Experience with distributed version control systems (preferably git)
Nice to have skills
- Experience using Canvas and/or WebGL API, and games-oriented libraries and frameworks (PixiJS, Cocos2d, CreateJS, Phaser...)
- Experience with event-driven programming, reactive programming and/or functional programming
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs and implementing websocket-based communication
- Experience using HTML/CSS and knowledge of some web front-end library or framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- A degree to BS/MS level, in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar.
We are looking for responsible, motivated people who are keen to challenge themselves and learn new things. Good verbal and written English is preferred, as we work with international companies.
What we can offer you
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive.
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here.
- Opportunity to develop through training and support towards diplomas and professional qualifications.
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts.
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on http://www.finbet.rs