Junior Back-End Developer
FULL TIME | BELGRADE
Softwarehaus is a Dannish company with a mission to provide the best end-to-end web solutions. We run a variety of different international e-commerce websites and help clients manage their promotional campaigns. Our base is in Copenhagen, with offices in Belgrade.
Our team consists of vibrant, charismatic people with excellent creative and leading skills, and we are actively searching for talented individuals to join our Belgrade crew.
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently deliver quality work.
- Interact effectively with colleagues to determine project needs and develop solutions.
- Laser focused on our objectives and helps to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Solving problems using your magic tech powers.
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Takes overall accountability for getting things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen, or gives advance warning if things aren't going well so we can arrange for help.
- 1+ year of Laravel Experience
- Knowledge of version control systems such as git
- Experience with APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with server settings (Apache, Ubuntu)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with other frameworks is a plus
You surely don't need much persuasion to want to work in the place that offers:
- Competitive salary
- Brand new Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Great office location with the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building
- Company-sponsored trainings and education
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.