JUNIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER POSITION
Job location: Novi Sad
GLOCAL IT is a Danish-owned company in Novi Sad, whose purpose is to develop real-time scalable web/mobile retail software. GLOCAL IT’s objective is to support our clients to reach their customers in new and innovative ways through digital multi-channel and cross-channel solutions. The headquarter is located in Copenhagen.
We are in the process to further improve and expand our platform to fulfil our customers needs with new innovative ideas and technologies. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something new and expanding.
As a Junior Backend Developer you will be responsible for:
- Software analysis
- Development of backend of the web app based on Node.js (some AngularJS programming)
- Testing web solutions
- Making an extra effort to create high-quality code
- Handling multiple tasks at the same time without losing track
We expect that you are a responsible and ambitious team player, self-motivated and enjoy acquiring new knowledge.
We also expect that you can make independent decisions and to contribute with your experiences and skills to come up with productive and creative ideas and solutions.
We expect you to have good communication skills. Be aware that traveling may occur.
If you have the below professional qualifications, you will be taken into consideration for the position:
- You must be graduated master in computer science or engineering (recently graduated highly desired)
- You feel at home with Object-Oriented Programming and software design patterns
- You have practical experience with Node.js
- You have practical experience with databases such as MySQL
If you are not proficient in some of the above knowledge or frameworks, you will be trained by a senior and also expected to take classes outside of normal working hours. In the first three months you will most likely attend our internal training course.
WORKING WITH US:
You are offered a position in a young team of IT professionals, which is characterized by dynamic and inspiring personalities. Likewise, we offer you a department with a spirit of informality, humour, and a high degree of cooperation. Each individual has a good possibility of making their mark on the way we work. We offer:
- Full-time and salary according to qualifications and experience.
- Date of employment: Immediately (remote employment not possible)
- Career and manager position later on
- A flat business structure
- Bright and open office environment
- Possibilities to be challenged and increase your skills
- Employment near the center of Novi Sad (Temerinska street)
Please send your application with attached CV in English, and cover letter also in English.
Applications without cover letter will be immediately discarded.
The deadline for applications is 13.10.2016. 13.00h.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Daniela Sabo on email@example.com or in the working days 10h – 16h by phone: 021 427 841.