Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Junior Business Analyst
Business analyst is acting as connection between business users and development team. Business analyst should evaluate, analyse and review business processes and user needs, document and manage requirements, define scope and objectives and participate in software development lifecycle including analysis and gathering information, documenting processes, testing and release.
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements and produce reports, with assistance of Senior BA
- Develop requirements documentation to describe desired functionality
- Support software testing and the QA team to ensure solution meets business needs and requirements
- Participate user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with project managers
- Prepare training materials and provide training to the Customers
- Participating in presales activities and creating proposal
- Preparing and holding presentations
- University degree in appropriate field of study, IT and Computer science preferred (Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Organizational Science)
- 1-2 years of experience in Business or System analysis
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently and in team in a dynamic environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Serbian
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful and trusting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience and domain knowledge in insurance business is an advantage
What we offer
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Dynamic business environment
- Stimulating place to work and grow
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2019.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.