GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Business Consultant
Junior Business Consultant will be responsible for communication, analysis, project management, testing, documentation and delivering the final solution to the client. He or she needs to follow project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensure GET product implementation projects are completed according to client specifications.
- Communicating with the clients
- Gathering user requirements and converting them into functional requirements
- Preparing Project requirements, Functional Specifications and other functional documents
- Preparing and presenting the solution for the clients
- Working closely with the project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external project management standards
- Helping clients and efficiently giving support for implemented solutions
- Testing and configuration of software
- Preparing documentation
- Organizing and executing end-user training
- Being involved in support and maintenance
- Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering, Finance or Management
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in Development, Testing, Consulting, Project management or Product management in IT, Banking, Finance, Marketing or General management fields
- Technical skills: Microsoft office - advanced level
- Language skills: English - advanced level (in written and spoken)
- Personal skills: Good communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills, problem-solver, self-learner, responsible, dedicated and team player
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Education: Master degree in Engineering, Finance or Management
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Development, Testing, Consulting, Project management or Product management in IT, Banking, Finance, Marketing or General Enterprise domains.
- Technical skills: SQL - basic level
- Keen interested and demonstrated Product Management knowledge
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.