GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successfulinproducing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
Junior Business Intelligence Developer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the business intelligence development and maintenance.
You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience in business intelligence and software development, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to design, develop and maintain different business intelligence applications and systems, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a large organization on different projects, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of the business intelligence applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases
- Familiarity with a Business Intelligence and Data warehousing, including GUI (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.) development, but also server architecture.
- Familiarity with backend ETL for data extraction & building data model, including scripting and data source integration
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The candidate should be able to learn new technologies, especially if his/her knowledge in the aforementioned technologies does not comply with the required criteria
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Good knowledge of MS SSRS, QlikView, or OSS tools like Pentaho and Jasper Reports
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, PHP
- Experience in end user support
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with logistics processes
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- Organized trainings will enable candidate to conduct daily tasks. It will also help graduate students to be ready for job tasks
- Great experience working in a young and dynamic team for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and team work in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad