Are you ready to have a broad range of responsibilities with focus on developing customized telecom and service oriented business products towards a global market? Then you might be IT Lab’s new
Junior C# .Net Developer
Who we are
We are a professional software development company with long experience of providing international clients Information Technology development, consultancy and operational support. Our primary keys to success are experience, up-to-date knowledge, user-friendly consciousness and common sense. And last but not least, our dedicated and motivated employees. Everyone contributes with their competences respectively and each employee’s input is highly valued. Our dynamic and competent team is based in Belgrade.
- Development of web forms in ASP.NET or MVC applications in C# - excellent knowledge of these frameworks is a must.
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to specification requirements
- Creation and maintenance of C# class libraries (dll)
- Maintenance of existing web applications and legacy systems
- Knowledge of ORM tools such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications
- High-level knowledge of OOP concepts such as inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation etc.
- High-level knowledge of C# and ASP.Net, MVC and web services
- High-level knowledge of MS SQL and relational databases
- Excellent command of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server or other source control software
- Fluent level of written/spoken English
Communication skills on many levels are essential since you will have daily contact with coworkers in your team - analysts, other programmers and quality assurance testers as well as colleagues in other fields. Bachelor degree in programming or similar field is preferable.
We always have a lot of ongoing projects which requires efficient multitasking. Since we almost exclusively work with international customers you need to be fluent in written and spoken English. If you are an independent and responsive problem solver, that loves to work and never settle for less than high quality, then we are probably going to like each other.
What we offer
We are convinced of the fact that a satisfied employee is an inspiring, motivated and creative coworker. Therefore we offer outstanding working environment, good salary and great opportunities to improve your professional skills and grow as an individual.
Want to apply?
Feel free to send us cover letter and cv.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2016.