Junior ERP Developer
Engagement: Full time
Location: Europe, Belgrade office
At Merit Solutions, we strongly believe in the importance of creating and maintaining a healthy, rewarding, and enjoyable company culture for all of our team members, we recruit and develop people that are passionate about what they’re doing; that are creative problem solvers; and that are committed to helping others succeed.
If you are interested in start developing and growing your career with a direct client collaboration and working on large, complex, and innovative technology and business process improvement projects for global industry leaders in the US and Europe, then Merit Solutions is a great fit for you.
Your responsibilities day to day will be
- Programming code or assisting in modifying existing programs to customize Microsoft Dynamics AX software to the Client’s needs
- Testing and debugging program errors and preparing for implementation an efficient solution for Client
- Assisting in modifying, customizing and installing Microsoft Dynamics AX software at the direction of a project manager
- Self-learning in technical and business communication skills
We would like You to have/know
- Object Oriented Programing (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Relation Database and Relation Database Queries
- Design Patterns knowledge is a plus
- Web Services knowledge is a plus
- SSRS Reporting knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English Language knowledge and business communication skills
We offer You
Growth opportunities: You'll have an amazing range of career development opportunities at Merit Solutions – where we encourage a culture of continuous learning to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your ongoing professional goals. We are very committed to ensuring that you continuously grow and improve.
We support every team member's ongoing professional development through a variety of learning options. We pay for our employees to attend formalized training and conferences that will upgrade their skills and / or knowledge. We provide "mentors" or coaches to each team member, sharing best practices and walking through real-world experiences. And we encourage every team member to identify desired growth opportunities as well!
Quality Team: We have a well-staffed team of all level developers and consultants led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers; our practitioners innovation have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Compensation and Benefits: Merit Solutions pays a highly competitive salary based on your experience level as well as an attractive variable pay plan. All employees enjoy a full benefit package including private pension plan and private health insurance plan, 100% covered.
Company Culture: Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by focusing on successful client outcomes. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only have on our teams those who fit into our corporate culture.
If you believe to be a great fit for our Junior AX Developer opening, please send your CV electronically. We are seeking for your contribution to our team. Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to a high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you all for understanding and applying.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.