Async, await, typed components and stage-0 proposals transpiled to production? Latest React version? You know your web vitals? Come and join our great team, write high-quality code, be confident to deploy continuously, and don't be afraid of automated tests.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Junior Frontend Developer.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna, and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture, and vision to our team every day.
Who you are:
- You create great code.
- You know your JS or TypeScript well
- React knowledge is a plus
- You actually enjoy coworking with peers
- You have an opinion and are willing to share it
- You challenge architecture, code, and product managers
- You talk to our Backend using REST or Slack
- Developing and maintenance of the Frontend of a large scale portal
- Assurance of the Code Quality by following Code standards and writing unit-, integration- and end-to-end-test
- Ideation within the product team to develop new ideas and consultation in technical questions
- Continuous improvements in the frontend performance
- Fixing bugs and security vulnerabilities in production
- Improving internal tooling
- Innovating the tech stack bottom up
- Helping and mentoring your teammates
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Informatics or similar field
- You worked with a FE framework like React or Vue
- You know how to use the CLI in your workflow
- Fluency in English
Current tech stack:
- Nodejs, Prettier, ESLint
- CircleCI, Jest, Cypress
- Styled Components
- Design System
What you get in return:
- Being a part of an established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in an international team of talented engineers and a team with a sense of humor (debatable)
- An innovative tech stack
- Work in an agile environment: Scrum or Kanban
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process (we actually help you to onboard, have nice QA engineers, and a good looking Cloud Engineering/Operations team)